Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Hump Jumpin'



My frand Fandare and I decided to take some pictures before he had to go to bed. We had le fun. And he's hot even though he thinks my avatar is ugly. At least he's honest. Still working on my skins. Made some eyes now too. I'm having fun making things. I'm not a great artist but I certainly enjoy creating my own things. Maybe I'll get into it some more.


Photos taken at Tableau. I love Tableau. It is full of wonderful shops and is a great place to just explore and take pictures.

Lucifer's Outfit:

Hair - Fri.Day
Eyes - My Own
Skin - My Own (Definitely a W.I.P.)
Shape - My Own
Sweater - :S:ycophancy
Shirt - Aoharu
Pants - +Grasp+
Shoes - Ressurection

Fandare's Outfit:

Hair - Truth
Eyes - :S:ycophancy
Skin - Dendou
Shape - His Own
Sweater & Vest - Aoharu
Pants - [CALYPSO GIANO]
Gloves - DeeTalez
Shoes - Ressurection
Facial Piercings - []kOwP[]
Ears - Aitui

No comments:

Post a Comment