Monday, December 6, 2010

Forever Ago We Met

I basically forgot I had a blog or something. I'm awesome like that. I like snow. I love snow actually. It's some built in feature that I think almost every Canadian has. Unfortunately I don't know if I love the cold as much. I just found these adorable boots from Ispachi a few days ago, and when shopping around for a cute hat for my boyfriend's av I found this adorable hat and hair from Cobrahive. I also just finished exploring The Snowflake Experience as well, I'm wearing socks I bought from the event and using some lovely poses as well.

Photos taken at Luisadas.

Outfit Credits:

Hair - Cobrahive
Eyes - Luckless
Skin - Luckless
Shape - My Own
Sweater - Ducknipple
Vest - Little Wooden Box (Closed)
Tights - Amerie
Socks - Peqe (The Snowflake Experience)
Boots - Ispachi
Poses - .:Still Life:. (The Snowflake Experience)

No comments:

Post a Comment