Saturday, April 24, 2010

Oh Darkspawn! Fear my Shword of Truthiness!



Photos taken in my little grey box of picture taking.

I normally don't like every single style released by Truth in a week. This is late yes I know but damn. I can't believe I actually bought all the releases. It's not that I don't think the styles are cute usually it's just that they're either too girly for me or too straight. The Annette is my favourite for this week but the Emme and Tesa are pretty much tied with it.

Another favourite is the Plastik Fifty Linden Friday Avatar set. Mostly the skin. I cannot wait until the rest are released. I love the face. So much so that I'll wear turtlenecks the rest of my days just too wear these gorgeous faces.

Outfit Credits:

Hair - Truth
Eyes - My Own (Rain Eyes)
Skin - Plastik
Shape - My Own
Turtleneck - Muism
Jeans - Naughty
Boots - Resurrection
Facial Piercings - kOwP

No comments:

Post a Comment